Introducing GENESIS 2016 – Innovative Science and Business: Making a Difference to Patients
Transforming great science and technology into significant benefit to patients, payers and investors globally requires new business models in an ever-changing world with respect to demographics, globalization and data.
Our 16th Annual Genesis Conference, taking place on Thursday 1 December 2016 in London will gather all the key elements for those active in R&D, finance, policy-making and service provision across the Life Sciences and Healthcare Sector.
Under our overarching theme of ‘The Science, Technologies and Business of 21st Century Biomedical Innovation’ over 70 expert speakers and panelists will take part in sessions discussing what will drive business growth whilst delivering better outcomes for all.
Click here to see who’s attending.
• The science, technologies and business of 21st Century biomedical innovation: an AstraZeneca Perspective
• ‘Winners and Losers of 2016’
• Driving Growth in the 21st Century
• The Future of Immuno-oncology: A BMS Perspective
• Which Global Events Will have the Most Significant Impact on our Sector into the Future
• Nurturing Innovation – Game-changing Technologies, the New Ecosystem and Innovation in Development Technologies
• Digital Health – Opportunities and Challenges, Patient-engagement Technologies and Investing in Digital Health
• Case Study Deals – Dissecting the Thought Process Behind Three of the Sector’s Most Innovative Deals
• Therapeutic Futures – What Will Impact the Future on Treating Dementia, Chronic Respiratory Disorders and Infectious Diseases?
Click here to view the full program.
• IP strategy in Precision Medicine
• Steering a Route to Market in Med Tech
• Funding Med-Tech Innovation
• pLITE powered by EBD, an online 1-2-1 meeting facility and complete list of co-participants in advance
• Our BioNewsRound Award 2016
• Full access to all program and networking sessions
• NEW Genesis Grand Prize Draw – up to £3000 of travel vouchers for work, rest or play!!
• Genesis Fringe: 29 – 30 November events available to Genesis delegates to maximize your return on visiting London
Standard 3m x 2m exhibition space includes:
– 1x complimentary delegate pass
– 1x clothed table and 2x chairs
– 100-word company profile including company logo in the delegate handbook
Click here to view last year’s highlights.
Send this to friend