Welcome to the highly anticipated Oncolytic Virotherapy Europe Congress 2017 to be in London.
It is the only conference in Europe dedicated specifically to the Oncolytic Virotherapy and converting research into the next generation of clinically-relevant virotherapeutics. Attendees will be given access to the very latest clinical progress and exclusive case studies. The agenda comprises expert discussions and debates on the most exciting findings, case studies, keynote presentations and clinical trials in an immersive environment coupled with unrivalled networking opportunities with industry leaders.
- Dr Brian Champion – Chief Scientific Officer – PsiOxus Therapeutic
- Dr Elizabeth Ilett – Research Fellow – University of Leeds
- Dr Munitta Muthana – Lecturer – Department of Oncology & Metabolism – University of Sheffield –
- Professor Alan Melcher – Professor of Translational Immunology and Honorary Consultant Oncologist – The Institute of Cancer Research
- Angelica Loskog – CEO – Lokon
- Dr. Joe Conner – Chief Scientific Officer – VIRTTU
- Dr Ryan Cawood- CEO and Founder – Oxford Genetics
- Prof Hardev Pandha FRCP FRACP PhD FSB – Director, Surrey Cancer Research Institute, University of Surrey
- Professor Yaohe Wang – Professor of Cancer Cell and Gene Therapy – Barts Cancer Institute
- Dr Lukasz KuryK – Senior Research Scientist – Targovax AS
- Dr Gunnel Halldén – Reader in Cancer Gene Therapy -Barts Cancer Institute
- Dr. Miriam Bazan-Peregrino – R & D Manager – Vcnbiosciences
- Dr Jeremy Fry – Director – ProImmune
See the full program here