Are you inspired to write about biotech? We’re looking for pitches and articles from biotech enthusiasts from all backgrounds!
Labiotech.eu has taken over biotech media in Europe as the largest digital media for the industry, and we’re still growing! We want our platform to reach as broad an audience as possible, and we need you to help us realize this goal.
We’re opening up our platform to anyone who wants to share their biotech knowledge, expertise and insights. With our emphasis on great content, we’re always looking for awesome topics. Here are some example articles from our contributors and bloggers:
- “Could Stem Cells eventually Replace Animal Testing in Drug Development?” Timothé Cynober, Business Developer @Institut Curie
- “How Tech Transfer brings Science from the Bench to the Bedside” Marie Godar, PhD Student @argenx
- “How to Survive the Valley of Death as a Biotech Startup?” Peter Machin, former SVP of Drug Discovery @GSK
- “Next-Gen Sequencers: How low can they go?” Ernie Doherty, Strategy Consultant @Putnam Associates
- “Recycling can be Delicious! Austrian Bioart designers turn Plastic into Edible Mushrooms” Lourdes Riquelme, PhD Student @UniEdinburgh
- “What’s in the Cards for a Biosimilar after it launches?” Joseph Pategou, Consultant @Wavestone
Here’s how it works:
- Pitch an original idea or article you’ve previously written about biotech in Europe
- We’ll take a look and send general feedback regarding the focus and content
- If you want to move forward, we’ll make final edits for language and style, then upload your piece to the site!
- And if you’re really keen on working with us, you can get more involved as a blogger!
Interested? Drop me a line at evelyn(at)labiotech.eu !
Image from Coffee Lover, turlakova / shutterstock.com