Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Vultures are circling BMS as it becomes an acquisition target
- Pfizer has launched an appeal of its record-breaking fine from the NHS
- Sartorius has joined the European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Immunicum gets a green light to include France in its ongoing Phase II trial for metastatic renal cell carcinoma
- uniQure is officially initiating its 3-pronged approach targeting Hemophilia B, congestive heart failure and Huntington’s disease.
- The National Academy of Sciences and the National Academy of Medicine don’t seem to think CRISPR editing genomes is so unethical after all
- Though it’s unclear if that opinion affects the new report from Grand View Research, CRISPR/Cas could represent a €3.9B market by 2025
Cat or Dulce de Leche?
Images from Ol41ka, ANGHI, Seregraff, Riku Heikkila / shutterstock.com