Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- CEVEC has struck a licensing deal with NewLink Genetics: its tailor-made recombinant glycoproteins and gene therapy vectors will be leveraged in new Zika Virus vaccines
- Ergomed’s partner, Ferrer, has announced positive Phase II results results for Lorediplon for treating insomnia
- Sanofi and Regeneron’s Praluent will live to see another day as the companies won a stay from the US court of appeals
- Lundbeck is calling it quits on its Alzheimer’s candidate after a late-stage failure
- Targovax has some good news from Phase I/II for pancreatic cancer