- This event has passed.
17th Annual Drug Discovery Leaders Summit
13/06/2016 - 14/06/2016
This Drug Discovery Leaders summit brings together a host of senior level experts to discuss recent developments in the industry and debate the best strategies and solutions to improve drug discovery going forward. Our large molecule discovery stream will explore the discovery of novel immuno-oncology drugs and cell therapies.
Our second new stream will address the most innovative new modalities in drug discovery, this year the main topics will be natural products, the microbiome, and the use of genome editing technologies in drug discovery research. In addition to exploring the trends outlined above, our speakers will tackle current debates in the industry such as the value of phenotypic screening over target-based screening, finding physiologically relevant screen models using 3D models and iPSC, and new methods to target GPCRs and ion channels.
7 Interactive Streams:
- Key Discovery Strategies: Target Based Discovery and Phenotypic
- ScreeningScreening & Assays: Enabling Technologies
- Supporting Innovation: Data & Information Management
- Discovery Chemistry: Latest Case Studies
- Drug Design: Novel Approaches
- Large Molecule Drug Discovery: Immuno-oncology & Cell Therapies
- Novel Therapeutic Modalities: Natural Products, the Microbiome and CRISPR
To download the agenda, click here
Contact: g.alonso(at)oxfordglobal.co.uk or call +44 (0)1865 248 455