- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Conference 3D Cell Culture 2018
21/02/2018 to 08:00 - 22/02/2018 to 17:00
Building on the sell-out success of the launch event, SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of 3D Cell Culture, taking place on 21st and 22nd of February 2018, in London UK.
3D Cell Culture is rapidly growing with incredible potential for industrial application and a widespread reach that can be seen across many different fields, such as 3D bioprinting and microfluidics.
The 2nd annual conference will explore these overlapping areas and will combine pioneering breakthroughs with scientific research to strengthen your commercial success. Join us for an exclusive insight into key topics such as disease models, organoids, organ-on-a-chip technologies, iPSC advances plus much more!
• Gary Allenby, Business Development Director and Chief Scientific Officer, Aurelia Bioscience
• Mr Stefan Przyborski, Scientific Founder, ReInnervate Limited
• Mr Ricardo Baptista, Lead Scientist Process Development, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
• Dr Nicholas Leslie, Tumour Biologist, Heriot-Watt University
• Dr Suwan Jaysinghe, Professor of Bioengineering, University College London
• Dr Max Salick, Postdoctoral Researcher, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
• Dr Patrick Kugelmeier, Director of Science, Kugelmeiers
• Dr Vitor Santo, Senior Scientist, Immunocore
• Mr Christopher Schofield, Investigator, GSK
• Mr David Pan, Programme Manager (Regenerative Medicine), UK Regenerative Medicine Platform
• Dr Reyk Horland, Head of Business Development, TissUse GmbH
REASONS TO ATTEND IN 2018
• Uncover the biology of human neurodevelopment diseases in 3D by merging cutting-edge technologies in CRISPR editing and single cell sequencing
• Take a 3D biology approach to overcome challenges for well-based screening with exclusive insight into electrospun micro-scaffold based biology
• Develop strategies for optimising placement of cells in printing by identifying key developments in the overlap of 3D bioprinting and 3D cell culturing
• Discover new approaches to predictive substance testing through innovative case study insight into multi-organ-chip technology
• Benefit from an agenda tailored towards driving clinical development through groundbreaking case studies on the Zika virus and tuberous sclerosis
2017 ATTENDEE TESTIMONIALS
“Very good presentations and a few outstanding ones… I made some useful contacts” ASTERAND BIOSCIENCE
“The conference was wonderfully organized” NOVARTIS
“Good start, love to see the event occur again” THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
For further details visit http://www.3D-cellculture.com/labiotech or contact the team on +44 (0)20 7827 6000