- This event has passed.
5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress
03/11/2016 - 04/11/2016
Our 5th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress, 3rd– 4th November 2016 taking place in at the Radisson Blu Hotel in London, UK, is an unrivaled opportunity to network, exchange ideas and discuss the latest innovations in the field with innovators and researchers from across Europe and the USA. Delegates come from a variety of areas, including cell line development, cell line engineering, up and downstream operations, biotechnology, process development, biologics production and more.
4 interactive streams:
- Early Cell Line Development
- Process Development
- Late Stage Cell Line Development
- Biological Production
On Day One, the conference will focus on early cell line development issues and cell line engineering. Presentations will address advances in the understanding of the CHO genome, 3D cell culture innovations, media optimization including serum-free media, the use of NGS & big data in cell line development and more. On Day two of the event will see our leading industry and academic speakers discuss areas covering later stage cell culture approaches, including clonality issues and ensuring stability in both mammalian and bacterial cell lines. Case studies of developing biosimilar cell lines will be presented, as well as discussions of the use of omics technologies in cell line development.
Announcement: The congress will include speakers from Sanofi Pasteur, Biogen, Boehringer Ingelheim, Novartis, Merck and more!
Our unique programme brings together insights from senior figures in biotech and pharmaceutical organisations and groundbreaking presentations from academics working across the following topics:
- The use of single cell and NGS technologies in cell line development
- Single use and continuous processing technologies and outsourcing of manufacturing
- Cell line development
- 3D cell culture
- Bioprocessing and biomanufacturing topics
2016 Highlights include:
- Rohin Mhatre, Vice President, Biopharmaceutical Development, Biogen Idec will present on “Next Generation Processing And Manufacturing Of Biological Drugs”
- Mike Davies, VP Protein Sciences, will look at “F’Star’s unique Bispecific Manufacturing Platform”
- Julian Morris, Director at CPACT, will be discussing “Process Analytics – Challenges in Bioprocessing”
- Frank Baganz, Senior Lecturer at UCL, will share his knowledge on Miniature Bioreactors
The Congress will be co-located with our 3rd Annual Stem Cell Congress and 2nd Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Congress.
You can download the Cell Culture and Bioprocessing Congress Agenda on the following link: http://www.cellculture-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing
You can see the full agenda here: http://bit.ly/16ggueh
For more information contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 (0)1865 248455.
For the latest updates, you can follow on Twitter @cellcultureconf and join the Congress conversation on #cellculture16.