- This event has passed.
5th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress 2017
09/11/2017 - 10/11/2017
Over 600 delegates representing internationally renowned research & academic institutions, clinical research institutions as well as leading pharmaceutical and biotech companies
Over 30 case studies and presentations focusing on single cell genomics, transcriptomics, and single cell analysis technologies.
Including 3 interactive streams:
- Single Cell ‘Omics Analysis: Current and Emerging Tools
- Translation to Diagnostic and Therapeutic Applications
- Single Cell Data Analysis & Advances in Microfluidic Technologies
3 Congresses in one:
- 9th Annual Next Generation Sequencing & Clinical Diagnostics Congress
- 5th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress
- 3rd Annual Genome Editing Congress
14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition, and informal networking opportunities
Building on the success of previous events, the Single Cell Analysis Congress will once again be co-located with the established 9th Annual Next Generation Sequencing & Clinical Diagnostics Congress and the highly anticipated 3rd Annual Genome Editing Congress
5 Pre-Congress Live Webinars
Hosted by speakers of the Single Cell Analysis Congress.
To view these webinars and to register please click here