- This event has passed.
5th edition of AFSSI summer schools
11/07/2017 - 12/07/2017
For a strong national sector, crossroads of the life sciences sector innovation
The AFSSI organizes in partnership with Eurobiomed the 5th edition of its “Universités d’Eté AFSSI” (AFSSI summer schools) the 11th and 12th of July in Marseille: the French annual marketplace for the life sciences R&D. Enjoy two days made of congress, business convention, exhibition, presentations organized by the players of the 1st French R&D center in life sciences.
“Les Universités d’Eté AFSSI” will gather 400 ecosystem stakeholders during two dense and productive days. Benefit from multiple opportunities to find the skills, know-how and innovations that Life Sciences stakeholders need!
Tuesday, July 11
Series of round table with themes: public/private collaboration, open innovation, division of excellence, econometric studies, mode of collaboration with sponsors, international views.
Wednesday, July 12
Business convention day and presentations resolutely business oriented. Develop your business and relationships with your colleagues, centre of excellence, platforms and sponsors.
Get more details about the programme here.
- Start-Up / SME / SMB / SMI
- Leading companies( pharmaceutical industry, cosmetics, food-processing industry)
- Biotech company
- High Schools and training center
- Local professional association and support structures (UPE 13, Novachim, CCIPM, Méditerranée Technologies…)
- Consulting firm (finance, insurance, IP, Business development)
Get your inscriptions now!