- This event has passed.
02/03/2016 - 03/03/2016
ADOPT 2016 will give you access to the very latest clinical implement best practice to enhance genetic engineering of cells. Whether adopting an allogeneic or autologous model, define your bioprocessing and logistics needs to ensure global commercial viability of your adoptive cell immunotherapy pipeline. Scientific and business leaders from pharma, biotech, academia and the wider service community will come together to forge a roadmap for emerging genetically engineered cell immunotherapies.
Expert speakers include:
- Cedrik Britten, Head Cellular Therapy, Immuno-oncology, GSK
- Arnaud Foussat, CSO, TxCell
- Dvorit Samid, SVP, Medical Affairs, NantKwest
- Helen Tayton-Martin, COO, AdaptImmune
- Vidal de la Cruz, VP, Preclinical R&D, Formula Pharmaceuticals
For more information and to register, click here