- This event has passed.
Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress
27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
Oxford Global Conferences presents the Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress co-located with the 15 th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress, taking place on the 27-28 September 2017 in London.
Over 250 artificial intelligence and pharmaceutical IT attendees representing leading biotech companies, global pharmaceutical organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions will gather. Attendees can experience 20 presentations, case studies and panel discussions focussed on the innovative application of artificial intelligence in drug development and clinical research, alongside novel diagnostic tools using artificial intelligence.
Including 3 Interactive Streams:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery and Development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Big Data and Clinical Research Development
- Diagnostics and Medical Imaging in Healthcare
The conference offers 14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities. T
Free Pre-Congress Webinars:
- Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development, hosted by Rafael Depetris, Principal Scientist I, Kadmon Corporation. Register for free
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Management, hosted by Ed Addison, CEO, Cloud Pharmaceuticals. Register for free
For further information, click here