- This event has passed.
The 15th Annual Genesis 2015 Conference will gather all the key elements for those active in R&D, finance, policy making and service provision across Life Sciences.
Under an overarching theme of ‘Taking Bio-Innovation to the Global Market’, the speakers and panellists will lead sessions plenary debates, case study session deals, thematic technology updates and international growth sessions around the key components for success. Confirmed speakers include senior executives from global investment, pharma, healthcare and advisory sectors.
Plenary session includes:
- Investigating in Innovation – Richard Mason, Johnson & Johnson Innovation
- Winners and Losers in the Life Sciences Industry 2015 – Mike Ward, Scrip Intelligence and Datamonitor
Plenary Panel Debate: Are Public Market Technology Transfer Funds Changing Innovation Funding?
- Chair: Chris Mayo, Chair, London Stock Exchange
- Chris Evans, Excalibur Group
- Eric Elenko, PureTech
- Chris Maggos, LifeSci Advisors
- Tom Hinton, Syndicate Room
With a Lunchtime keynote address from George Freeman, Minister for Life Sciences
For more information and to register, click here