Genomic Vision hosts inaugural R&D day with its long-standing partner Quest Diagnostics
Bagneux (France), Genomic Vision, a biotech company specialized in the development of diagnostic tests for the early detection of cancers and genetic diseases, will host a first R&D Day on May 10th, 2017, in the Imagine Institute (Necker Hospital, Paris).
This event dedicated to the investors, the analysts and the press will allow them to deepen their knowledge on the main GENOMIC VISION’s R&D programs through presentations led with its historical industrial partner QUEST DIAGNOSTICS and several academic teams.
The program of the R&D Day includes the following presentations:
• 9h30: Inaugural speech
Aaron Bensimon – CEO of GENOMIC VISION
• 9h45: Pediatric Spinal Muscular Atrophy – SMA program presentation
Pr Arnold Munnich, Head of Genetic Service at the Necker Hospital – Enfants-Malades
• 10h15: “Quest Diagnostics genetic testing frontiers and DNA combing program”
Jay Wohlgemuth, Senior VP, CMO of Quest Diagnostics
Edward Ginns, M.D, Ph.D, Medical director – Neurology – Quest Diagnostics
• 10h45: Myopathy: Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy – “(R)Evolution of
Diagnostic approaches in FSHD1 towards multi-allelic determination
by molecular combing”
Pr Nicolas Levy, Head of Medical Genetics department at the Children’s Hospital La Timone
• 11h15: Cervical Cancer Diagnostic and Prognostic– Presentation of the HPV program
conducted in Czech Republic
Dr. Vladimír Dvořák, Brno Centre for Outpatient Gynecology and Primary Care), principal
investigator of the HPV pilot study
Dr Petr Janda, CEO of PCS (Prague Clinical Services)
• 11h45: Round-table hosted by Fabrice Papillon: “Which strategies for the screening of
the genetic diseases in the future? What pathologies in sights? ”
This content is blocked. Accept cookies to view the content.