- This event has passed.
Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology
08/05/2017 - 09/05/2017
With the need for drug homogeneity and improved formulation methods, robust capabilities in lyophilisation and freeze drying methods have become critical for process efficiency and commercial success whilst maintaining product quality and biological stability. Innovation and efficiency is requested at every level making Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying Technology the perfect platform to strengthen knowledge in key principles such as PAT and QbD, whilst staying at the forefront of technological breakthroughs to adapt to growing manufacturing demands.
Aimed at an audience of Senior Scientists and Heads of Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying 2017 will provide a perfect platform to discuss the latest advancements in pharmaceutical lyophilisation, welcoming regulatory guidance from the NIBSC-MHRA and expertise from big pharma and leading market players.
- Bakul Bhatnagar, Senior Principal Scientist Bio Therapeutics R&D, Pfizer
- Sune Klint Andersen, Principal Scientist, Novo Nordisk
- Jean-René Authelin, Global Head of Pharmaceutical, Engineering, Sanofi
- Pierre Goldbach, Pharmaceutical Development and Supplies, Roche
- Paul Matejtschuk, Principle Scientist, NIBSC – MHRA
- Mahammad Ahmed, Associate Scientist II, Medimmune
- Patrick Garidel, Head of Pharmaceutical Basic Development, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Christoph Korpus, Laboratory Head, Merck
- Xiaodong Chen, Senior Research Investigator, Bristol-Myers Squibb
REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Sanofi , Pfizer and GSK discuss the key to securing successful scale-up in lyophilisation
- Hear about innovations in freeze drying processes and technology
- Tackle challenges in freeze-drying high concentration biologics
- An update on collapsed freeze drying and spray drying as alternative approaches to conventional batch freeze drying
- New approaches to PAT and QbD principles
- Exciting insight into current and future developments in continuous manufacturing
For more information, please click here