- This event has passed.
15th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress
27/09/2017 - 28/09/2017
Oxford Global Conferences presents the 15th Annual Pharmaceutical IT Congress co-located with the Artificial Intelligence in Drug Development Congress, taking place on the 27-28 September 2017 in London.
200 delegates from world renowned academic institutions, hospitals, global pharmaceutical organisations and leading biotechnology companies will meet. The agenda comprises 40 presentations and case studies focusing on the key developments in in Big Data and analytics, lab informatics, collaboration, digital health, wearable technologies, blockchain technology, lab automation and challenges in data privacy.
Including 4 interactive streams:
- Getting the most out of big data in R&D IT
- Translational Science and Medicine
- Data Management, Real-World Evidence and Real-World Data
- IT Solutions
The event offers to the attendees 14 pre-scheduled one to one meetings, exhibition and informal networking opportunities.
Free Pre-Congress Webinars:
- Workflow Management in Analytical R&D Labs, hosted by Jan Hauβ, Merck KGaA. Register for free
- Pre-Competitive Collaborations: Realising Benefits and Overcoming Challenges, hosted by Christopher Hart, AstraZeneca and Nigel Hughes, Janssen Research and Development. Register for free
For further information, click here