- This event has passed.
22/02/2017 - 23/02/2017
Pushing the boundaries of 21st century pharmaceuticals through targeted delivery systems
SMi’s 8th annual RNA Therapeutics conference will feature a mix of case study-led presentations, panel debates, interactive workshops and keynote addresses tailored for an audience of professionals and research scientists looking to develop and commercialise novel RNA therapeutics and delivery systems.
The programme for 2017 will showcase new developments through clinical and pre-clinical results in topics such as: messenger RNA-based therapeutics, anti-sense oligonucleotides and new sites for RNA silencing.
Join to expand your scientific horizons on emerging concepts in nanoparticle delivery systems, small activating RNA and 3rd generation antisense technology. Under-met areas such as targeted delivery beyond the liver will be addressed and regulatory guidance on the reporting of clinical data through an exclusive MHRA keynote will be offered.
See the full program here
Featured speakers include:
- Nagy Habib, Head of Surgery, Co-Founder, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, MiNA Therapeutics
- John Johnston, Clinical Assessor Biologicals & Biotechnology Unit, MHRA
- Heinrich Haas, Vice President RNA Formulation & Drug Delivery, BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals
- Bo Rode Hansen, Global Head of RNA Therapeutics, Roche
- Nicole Meisner-Kober, Senior Investigator, RNA Biology, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Steve Hood, Director, Bioimaging, GSK
- David Giljohann, CEO, Exicure
- Shai Erlich, Chief Medical Officer & President USA, Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Amotz Shemi, CEO, Silenseed
- Sanyogitta Puri, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
Reasons to attend RNA Therapeutics 2017:
- Discover the exciting developments of mRNA and antisense oligonucleotide based therapeutics
- Find out how pharmaceutical and biotech companies are strategically improving drug delivery systems
- Discuss clinical developments and take away key lessons for future developments
- Understand the pharmacokinetic considerations of oligonucleotides and RNA therapies
- Hear how the experts navigate the regulatory landscape