- This event has passed.
Spring European Midcap Event
29/06/2016 - 30/06/2016
The 12th edition of the Spring Midcap Event organized by CF&B Communication will be held on June 29 and 30 at the Hotel Pullman Tour Eiffel in Paris. This high-profile annual forum will gather around 120 institutional investors and 50 European listed companies.
CF&B Communication created the first Spring Midcap Event in 2004 to help listed companies to meet institutional investors and promote small-cap growth by forging links with fund managers as potential investors.
Highlight of this unique two-day Event include:
- 55-minute face-to-face meetings among companies, investors, and partners
- “Meet our company” spots where company heads present their business profiles and strategies to a group of investors
- Thematic presentations
New in 2016, two main Stock Exchanges Partners :
- BUDAPEST STOCK EXCHANGE – Workshop on the 29th at 11am “Hungarian Market presentation”
Presentation during 2 days of selected Hungarian listed companies
- BOLSA DE MADRID
Presentation during 2 days of MAB market listed companies and listed Spanish companies on other markets
The teams will share their experiences of foreign markets.
The Broker partners of the listed companies are :
- CONCORDE SECURITIES for Hungary
- GVC GAESCO and BEKA FINANCE for Spain
- INTERMONTE for Italy
For more information, please click here