- This event has passed.
SynBioBeta London 2017
04/04/2017 - 06/04/2017
For the 5th year in a row, SynBioBeta London will bring together thought leaders and entrepreneurs from multiple facets of the synthetic biology industry. SynBioBeta’s focus is to unite attendees through thought-provoking talks, panels and networking opportunities, allowing the science and business sides of the industry to make critical connections.
With talks from key decision makers and tech pioneers, the event is a must for those wanting to keep up with the rapidly-evolving industry. Networking opportunities are rich for those aiming to grow their company, their client list, meet investors or launch their next product.
What can be expected?
- A strong focus on industry while connecting academia.
- Over 60% of attendees are top level executives, so you can get down to business faster.
- Get a full bird’s-eye view of the industry and what’s next as you hear the latest big announcements.
Highlighted session topics include:
- Advancements in Metabolic Engineering for Synthetic Biology
- Designer Biomaterials
- Engineering Biology for Consumer Products
- Engineering Environmental Sustainability in the Circular Economy
- Hardware to Make Biology Easier to Engineer
- Public Perception on Engineering Biology
- Will Synthetic Biology be the Key to Our Future Health?
For more information, please click here
Many partnerships, connections, and new ventures have been started at SynBioBeta. If you are an active part of the synthetic biology industry and have a passion for making biology easier to engineer, then this is a must attend event.
(As a reader of Labiotech.eu you receive a special discount offer: Just use the registration code
LABIOSBBPARTNER to save 20% off registration!