- This event has passed.
The 4th Plant Genomics Congress
09/05/2016 - 10/05/2016
Here are some great reasons for you to attend this outstanding Plant Genomics Congress.
- Network with 300 of your peers
- Hear from over 60 speakers
- Personalise your meeting agenda by selecting lectures from across six streams
Stream 1 – NGS/Omic/ Gene Editing Technologies for Plant Research
Stream 2 – Plant Genomic Case Studies (Cereals)
Stream 3 – Plant and Soil Microbiomes and Disease Resistance
Stream 1 – Bioinformatics, Data Analysis & Management, Plus Young Investigator Flash Presentations
Stream 2 – Epigenetic/DNA Methylation Case Studies & Genomic Evolution Case Studies
Stream 3 – Plant Genomic and RNA Seq Case Studies
- Discover the exciting new research presented in a large range of poster presentations.
- Learn about work conducted in 20 countries
- Meet with 20 leading solution providers
- Make new contacts or meet old friends at our Monday evening reception
Save 15% with discount code NN/LT/15