- This event has passed.
XSEED CON – CANCELLED!
03/05/2018 - 04/05/2018
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
XSEED CON is a 2-day event offering cross-pollination between researchers from distinct disciplines (nanotechnology, bioinformatics, genetics, biophysics, cell biology), to go beyond the current boundaries in biomedical research, and to plant intellectual seeds about future technologies in the minds of all participants.
Scientists from both academia and industry will bridge the gap between the two worlds.
The event will go from May 3-4 2018 in Heidelberg, Germany.
- Elena Cattaneo – University Milan, Italy
- Michael Hayden – Teva, Israel
- John P. Overington – Medicines Discovery Catapult, UK
- William Shih – Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Christoph Bock – CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
- Philippe Bousso – Pasteur Institute, Paris, France
- Adrian Carter – Boehringer Ingelheim, Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany
- Robert Lucas – University of Manchester, UK
- Serena Nik-Zainal – Sanger Institute, Hinxton, UK
- Rienk Offringa – German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
- Lucas Pelkmans – University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Eran Segal – Weizmann Institute, Israel
- Frank Vollmer – University of Exeter, UK