Do you like working with awesome people while working on stuff that’s actually interesting? Well hold on to your hats, we have some spots open in the coolest startup that ever was (not an exaggeration). Do you want to be a community manager? Apply today!
These are not your average coffee-fetching internships – you will do a lot, learn a lot, and laugh a lot. Check out what we get up to on an average day!
If you share our values and love for the Berlin lifestyle, you might be able to stay with us forever 😃
Would you like to grow the traffic and brand of our platform? Do you want to have real responsibilities and see the impact of your decision? Does Yes start with a Y? If you answered yes to at least two of those questions, we need you (to apply)!
What you will do:
- Represent Labiotech on Social Media. Your goal is to deliver amazing & engaging content.
- Grow our community on our different channels. Define, test and implement paid & organic growth strategies.
- Creation of marketing content and finding creative ways to promote Labiotech.eu and increase brand awareness
- Event Partnership and event content creation.
- Outstanding English writing skills
- Great understanding of the social media landscape & trends
- Growth Hacking set of mind
- Data-driven & reporting skills
- Basic knowledge of life science
- Unconditional love of puppies
- Google analytic certification is a plus
- Video and design skills are a plus
Duration: 6 Months
Starting date: July
We look for long-term commitment. We want passion. This is not an easy job. You are joining an extremely fast-moving environment. You’ll need to have a strong drive for self-development.
If you are still reading, here’s how to apply:
1. Just fill in this Typeform.
2. Make sure to provide a LinkedIn profile – really it’s mandatory. If you don’t have one, you better set one up right now! Here are some tips: – make sure to impress us 😉
3. No motivational letter, a few lines in the Typeform should be enough to convince us
4. If we like what we see we’ll be in touch to follow up with a short intro call
5. You might join our fantastic team 😜
*** Due to the high number of applications we receive to our job offers we may not be able to respond to each one, we hope you forgive us ***
Let's Continue The Conversation
Feel free to send us comments about this article to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or comment on that article on social media.