Haaaaaappppyyy New Year!!
The new year is here and it’s time we celebrate with tons of excitement! We survived 2018 (and what a year that was) and now we’re rolling happily into 2019. The past year was pretty amazing for the Labiotech team, filled with great success and fantastic new members. As we enter the new year, we hope you’ll continue supporting up as you have and help us grow even more! Cheeeeeers!
Here’s a summary of some of our milestones:
- We launched our very first book.
- We implemented Google’s Goal System.
- We welcomed a new (and amazing) editor in chief.
- We reached a whopping 150,000 unique monthly visitors to our website.
- Over 60 000 followers across social media & newsletter
- Improved our shiny website and app
- We reached the number of 14 amazing Labiotech-ers!
Overall, 2018 was a lot of fun and we’re pretty proud of our achievements. Now we’re going to rock on into 2019 and continue with our goal of bringing you the best biotech news in Europe. Stay tuned for more exciting developments. Bring it on!
We would love to hear your feedback – tell us what you love, what you don’t love so much, and what you would like to see happen in the future. Drop us a comment below or flick us an email to contact-at-labiotech.eu.