Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Immunocore has identified a third target in its discovery collaboration with GSK
- Seventure and Novartis went in on a $13.2M financing round for a new Japanese microbiome company
- Sygnis acquired Innova Biosciences for €10.8M
- ASIT Bio is progressing through Phase III following encouraging immunogenicity data
- Onxeo reported preclinical results that open the door to easy systemic administration of its AsiDNA anti-DNA repair cancer treatment
The BEAM Alliance (Biotech companies in Europe combatting AntiMicrobial resistance) is urging leaders at G20 this week to support its fight against deadly superbugs
Images from Brian Lasenby, Nirun Thuwasin, Marco Diaz Segura, Oleksii G, Janossy Gergely, Vladimir Wrangel / shutterstock.com