Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Allergan has returned development rights to Heptares for its muscarinic M1 agonist designed to treat Lewy body-based dementia.
- In a secret deal, Oxford BioDynamics has a new “major US pharma” partner.
- French spinout Dynacure licensed a drug for centronuclear myopathy from Ionis.
- Novartis is looking for EMA approval of Kymriah, its recently FDA-approved CAR-T therapy.
- Nordic Nanovector amended its protocol to continue with its Phase II trial for its mAb Betalutin in the UK.
- ReNeuron also received approval to move its retinal disease candidate forward into Phase II.
- Adaptimmune reported early-stage positive results for its SPEAR T-Cell therapy.
Images from Marco Diaz Segura, FACTORYPIC, Tilo G