Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Immunocore has identified a third target in its discovery collaboration with GSK
- Seventure and Novartis went in on a $13.2M financing round for a new Japanese microbiome company
- Sygnis acquired Innova Biosciences for €10.8M
- ASIT Bio is progressing through Phase III following encouraging immunogenicity data
- Onxeo reported preclinical results that open the door to easy systemic administration of its AsiDNA anti-DNA repair cancer treatment
- The BEAM Alliance (Biotech companies in Europe combatting AntiMicrobial resistance) is urging leaders at G20 this week to support its fight against deadly superbugs