Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Sphere Fluidics, based in Cambridge, has received a €1.6M grant from Eurostars to support the development of its DNA docking tech for genome editing.
- Orchard Therapeutics extending is its collaboration with Manchester University to include Sanfilippo B Syndrome.
- GSK has submitted a new drug application to the FDA for its malaria treatment to prevent relapse, which could be the first new treatment in 60 years.
- Sotio started one of the notable biotechs in the Czech Republic, has a Phase II trial in ovarian cancer.
- Merck missed its endpoint in a Phase III trial for a third-line gastric cancer treatment.
images via Sainam51, hkhtt hj, kunanon / shutterstock.com
Let's Continue The Conversation
Feel free to send us comments about this article to email@example.com and/or comment on that article on social media.