Try as we might, we can’t cover all the biotech news out there! Here’s a roundup of news that didn’t make the cut this week.
- Italian outfit Axxam has found a partner in Sanofi for its efforts in neurodegeneration
- Scottish immuno-oncology biotech TC Biopharm has partnered with UCL, whose academics will help push its modified T cells forward
- OSE has teamed up with the Oncology Physician Network GERCOR to conduct a combination Phase II trial in pancreatic cancer with its lead asset, Tedopi
- Summit’s new antibiotic ridinilazole just cleared an exploratory Phase II trial designed to evaluate safety.
- Sanofi halted the development of its Zika vaccines, citing a falling infection rate and limited funding from the US government
- InflaRx’s treatment for acne inversa, IFX-1, has cleared an exploratory Phase IIa trial
Images via FACTORYPIC, Damsea, kungverylucky / shutterstock.com