Greetings to you biotech enthusiasts,
I know, after the line-up of speakers we gathered at our last Refresh event in Paris, one might think that it can’t get any better … it can! It was hard work, but we have confirmed some of the world’s best speakers for the 2017 Edition (now annual only) of Refresh on June 8th. Judge by yourself:
This is just a small excerpt from our total line-up of speakers!
Expect all the ‘classics’ that make Labiotech Refresh such an awesome event, here are some of the highlights :
- Keynotes: “How far has Biotech come?” (David Berry, Flagship Pioneering) & “The next big thing in Biotech” (Antoine Papiernik, Sofinnova Partners)
- Fireside chats: “NASH, the hidden gem” & “Microbiome as a breakthrough therapy”
- Panels: “How long before a cancer cure?” & “How to turn failures into Biotech success?”
- 2 (TWO!) startup battles (just because our attendees like them so much)
- A dedicated area to network (and no white boxes like at other partnering events, promise)
And a new feature:
Along the main track of the event there will be several expert workshops on special topics, including “How to raise money from the European Commission.”
Cover image by Everything/Shutterstock
Let's Continue The Conversation
Feel free to send us comments about this article to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or comment on that article on social media.