Our wonderful readers now have the chance to win a FULL ACCESS ticket for the annual World Orphan Drug Congress, in Barcelona, Spain!
From 13th – 15th November you will have the opportunity to participate in a vibrant gathering with more than 90 high-level speakers and 450 participants – bringing together pharma, biotech, government, payers, and regulators!
Apply today and WIN a ticket to the World Orphan Drug Congress! Event highlights include keynote speeches from industry leaders, such as Genzyme, GSK, Roche, Alexion, Takeda, and BMS.
For more details check-out the congress website here.
“IT IS AN IMPORTANT MEETING THAT SHEDS LIGHT ON THE VALUE PATIENT ADVOCATES BRING TO THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS!”
Global Medicines Development Lead – Rare Diseases, Pfizer
The World Orphan Drug Congress is partnering with Labiotech to offer a free ticket to one of our awesome readers (that’s you!) to attend the conference taking place from 13th – 15th November.
Not sure yet? Here’s our top 5 why you should attend:
- Hear from 90+ high-level big pharma, biotech, government, payers and regulator speakers including: EURORDIS, NORD, Genzyme, GSK, Roche, Alexion, Prometic, Takeda, BMS, G-BA, NHS, Medicines Evaluation Board, Duchenne UK and many more
- Unite with payers in a plenary discussion with the ORPH-VAL working group to correct the discrepancy between OD value, pricing and access between European countries
- The EMA recommends shared governance of registries going forward but how will this work? Get a multi-stakeholder discussion from the Medicines Evaluation Board, International Niemann-Pick Disease Alliance and GSK
- What are the intentions of pharma? Participate in our Executive Industry Discussion with senior representatives from GSK, Roche, Prometic and Genzyme, interviewed by INSERM, EURORDIS and Alstrom Syndrome UK
- The Power of Patients. Hear case studies like how a charity like Duchenne UK exceeded expectations in research funds and patient impact as well as their new efforts in creating a HTA tool. Or how a patient organisation became and industry player in producing gene and cell therapy drugs for rare diseases, Yposkesi.
What you’ll get:
- Access to the World Orphan Drug Congress and co-located conferences: Rare Disease Advocacy Group, Pitch & Partner
- Access to the exhibition part of the congress
- And of course: free refreshments and lunches, plus free access to the networking functions
How to take part in the prize draw?
- Just drop us your email above (you’ll need a company email address)
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 3 November 2017 (Ts&Cs apply)
- The winner will be randomly selected and announced on 7 November 2017
We wish you the best of luck!
P.S. We are planning on teaming up with a few more events, so we can have more giveaways for our awesome readers (that’s you!) – stay tuned for more! – What’s your favourite event, whom should we partner with? – Send us a quick email or let us know in the comments.
Let's Continue The Conversation
Feel free to send us comments about this article to email@example.com and/or comment on that article on social media.