Labiotech.eu is changing how people get informed about Biotech in Europe. We’re a fast-growing digital media, and are always on the lookout for new talents!
Are you highly motivated and want to join our growing team? You will work in a young, dynamic, and refreshing environment at our office in Berlin, which is well-known for its awesome lifestyle.
1. We are looking for our next Community Manager Intern
Would you like to grow the traffic and brand of our platform? Do you want to have real responsibilities and see the impact of your decision? Does Yes start with a Y? If you answered yes to at least two of those questions, we need you (to apply)!
What you will do:
- Represent Labiotech on Social Media. Your goal is to deliver amazing & engaging content.
- Grow our community on our different channels. Define, test and implement paid & organic growth strategies.
- Creation of marketing content and finding creative ways to promote Labiotech.eu and increase brand awareness
- Event Partnership and event content creation.
- Outstanding English writing skills
- Great understanding of the social media landscape & trends
- Growth Hacking set of mind
- Data-driven & reporting skills
- Basic knowledge of life science
- Unconditional love of puppies
- Google analytic certification is a plus
- Video and design skills are a plus
Duration: 6 Months
Starting date: July