The second edition of the Hello Tomorrow Challenge has been launched in December 2014. This is a great opportunity for startups, students and researchers to transform their innovative technologies into impactful products.
The Challenge is open to innovative startups and research projects which:
- Are based on innovative technology
- Are under 2 years old (if incorporated)
- Have raised under €250.000
Biotech companies are welcomed in this competition and could apply in the 6 categories to disrupt:
- Food & Agriculture
- Information technologies
- Transportation & Mobility
- Materials & Manufacturing
- Energy & Environment
Participants have a chance to win:
- €100.000 Orange Grand Prize & 5 x €15.000 track prizes
- Dedicated mentoring programs
- Free tickets & trips to the Hello Tomorrow Conference in Paris
The Grand Finale will be held during the 2015 Hello Tomorrow Conference on June 25th and 26th at the Cité des Sciences & de l’Industrie, in Paris. During the event, all 30 selected teams will have the opportunity to pitch their project to a 4,000-strong audience, and Hello Tomorrow will award a €100.000 Orange Grand Prize to the winning startup and €15.000 to the 6 other track finalists.
Applications are open until February 28th 2015 so APPLY NOW!