Our wonderful readers now have the chance to win a FREE ticket for the European Antibody Congress in Basel, Switzerland!
On 31st October – 2nd November you will have the opportunity to participate in a vibrant gathering with more than 200 speakers and 650 influential decision makers from across academia and the biotech and pharmaceutical industry!
Apply today and WIN a FREE ticket to the European Antibody Congress! Event highlights include keynote speeches from key industry leaders, such as Pfizer, MSD, Novartis, GSK, Roche, and Bicycle Therapeutics. You can participate in 9 roundtable discussions headed by leading industry experts, or listen to speeches by professionals from leading biotechs. You can also enjoy talks with academics from top universities.
For more details check-out their brochure here.
The European Antibody Congress is partnering with Labiotech to offer a free ticket to one of our awesome readers (that’s you!) attend the conference taking place on 31st October – 2nd November.
These Top Speakers will Share their Knowledge and Experience:
- Roy Baynes, SVP & Head, Global Clinical Development, Chief Medical Officer, MSD
- Puja Sapra, Executive Director, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development
- Michael DeRidder, Senior Director, Early pipeline commercial strategy, Oncology, Cell Therapy, GSK
- Sir Gregory Winter, Master of Trinity Cambridge University, Founder and co-Founder, Bicycle Therapeutics
- Andre Choulika, CEO, Cellectis
- Hans Klingemann Ulrich Brinkman, Scientific Director, Expert Scientist, Roche
- John Delaney, Executive Director, Amgen Biologics Discovery
- Andreas Plückthun, Professor of Biochemistry, Director, Department of Biochemistry, University of Zurich
What you’ll get:
- Access to the European Antibody Congress and co-located conferences: World Immunotherapy Congress, World Biosimilar Congress and HPAPI World Congress!
- Access to the exhibition part of the congress
- And of course: free refreshments and lunches, plus free access to the networking functions
How to take part in the prize draw?
- Just drop use your email above (you’ll need a company email address)
- The prize draw closes at 23:59 on 15 September 2017 (Ts&Cs accessible here)
- The winner will be randomly selected and announced on 18 September 2017
We wish you the best of luck!
P.S. We are planning on teaming up with a few more events, so we can have more giveaways for our awesome readers (that’s you!) – stay tuned for more! – What’s your favourite event, whom should we partner with? – Send us a quick email or let us know in the comments.
Let's Continue The Conversation
Feel free to send us comments about this article to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or comment on that article on social media.